There Has Been an Incremental Revolution Occurring Against the United States for Decades. Its Pace Is Escalating Rapidly!
Do you ever have the feeling that the whole world is going to Hell in a handbasket and that the people running it (our “leaders”) are crazy? For example:
- The United States is flooded with millions of illegal aliens and the borders are now more open than ever. (For the past twenty years [and until a couple of years ago], the official estimate of the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. was eleven  million. For many years, the estimate never changed. Then, a couple of years ago, it was revised to twenty  million. However, that is still probably a very low estimate. It is probably more like sixty  million. And the borders are wide open!);
- Our “leaders” have allowed the United States to become flooded with tons of lethal, illegal narcotics, which have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. Many of those deaths were because the heroin being used was laced with the powerful drug, fentanyl, which is produced primarily in China. Many other Americans have died because of the Opioid Epidemic in which the pharmaceutical company, Perdue Pharma, illegally coerced many doctors into over-prescribing the drug, oxycodone;
- The United States has millions of homeless people, many of them military veterans. Many of them are either drug addicts or are mentally ill. However, many of them are simply financially disadvantaged. Our “leaders” tend to ignore homeless Americans, but they help the millions of illegal aliens;
- Our “leaders’ tell us that the world is in the midst of a Global Pandemic caused by the virus called Covid-19 (SARS-COV-2) and that everyone should get injected with experimental vaccines, wear face masks, get tested routinely, etc. However, the government is allowing illegal aliens to flood into the country across the Mexican border and from Afghanistan without being tested, vaccinated, or masked;
- Our “leaders” are creating trillions of dollars out of thin air and dumping them into the economy, which is causing massive increases in the costs of goods and services. This inflation of the money supply is creating massive asset bubbles in financial securities (stocks, etc.), real estate, etc. Many believe that when those gigantic asset bubbles finally burst, the United States will suffer a recession much worse than the last one and will possibly suffer a depression;
- Over the past 30 years or so, our “leaders” have destroyed the United States’ manufacturing base (and with it millions of good-paying jobs) by allowing corporations to move overseas to take advantage of cheap or slave labor. This has resulted in a lower Standard of Living for most Americans;
- When Donald Trump was unexpectedly elected President of the United States in 2016, a vast array of individuals and organizations began doing everything they could think of to try to remove him from office and/or interfere with his ability to govern. They included most Democrats, the Democrat National Committee, the corporate-controlled mainstream media, heads and former heads of many U.S. intelligence (i.e., spy) agencies, many Establishment-controlled Republicans, activist judges, legal groups like the A.C.L.U. and the Southern Poverty Law Center, anarchists, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, etc.
- The 2020 U.S. Presidential election and the two U.S. Senate elections in Georgia saw massive amounts of Vote Fraud with millions of unrequested ballots being mailed out all over the country; ballot box stuffing; illegal aliens voting; dead people voting; Republican ballots being discarded; people voting multiple times; etc.
- There is a massive amount of disinformation and propaganda continuously being propagated by the Corporate/Establishment-controlled mainstream media. The most prominent organizations comprising that media include the Associated Press, newspapers such as the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, etc.; the major television networks (NBC, ABC, and CBS), cable TV news networks (CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, etc), Internet news sites (Yahoo, MSN, Google News, Drudge Report, Politico, Huffington Post, etc.) and many more.
- Over the past century, much of our educational system has been taken over by Marxists. It began in the colleges and universities. The professors there then taught their ideologies to their students, many of whom became public school teachers. Now many public school are Marxists and they are indoctrinating our children.
- Also over the past century, our “educators” have been dumbing our children down so that they are more easily controlled and to make them better workers for the major corporations. Many students who want to go to college have to take remedial classes beforehand to learn what they should have learned in high school. If you look at high school exams that were given a hundred years ago, you will see that much of it is college-level material today. Societies are supposed to evolve, not devolve.
- It was obvious that the 2020 Presidential Election was rife with Vote Fraud. On January 6, 2021, both houses of Congress met formally to certify the Electoral Ballots from all 50 States and the District of Columbia. Many U.S. Senators and Congressmen announced beforehand that they would challenge the ballots from some of the States where the fraud was most obvious. Hundreds of thousands of patriotic Americans gathered in Washington, DC to show their support for those legislators’ efforts. The revolutionaries took that opportunity to use agents provocateur to violently breach the Capitol and blame it on the patriotic Americans. This is evinced by a legal filing from the Justice Department admitting that approximately 20 F.B.I. agents or assets were arrested that day as insurrectionists and that they would not be prosecuted. Further evidence is a video from January 5th showing four busloads of Antifa terrorists arriving in Washington, DC. The False Flag Capitol Breach resulted in the challenges to the Electoral Ballots being scuttled and the certification of Joseph Biden being elected. Further evidence that Congressional leaders knew that they were complicit in the subterfuge is the fact that they immediately erected fences around the Capitol and called in the National Guards from all 50 States to protect them from a non-existent threat.
- (To be continued. There is much more to list.)
How Did All of That Happen?
Throughout human history, certain aggressive individuals have sought to conquer others and rule over them. The most prominent of the world’s conquerors so far were a Mongol named Gehghis Khan; a Greek called Alexander the Great; a Muslim Asian named Timor (Tamerlane); a Persian named Cyrus the Great; and an Eastern European known as Attila the Hun. These conquerors ruled over many other people.
The practice of conquerors ruling over others occurred throughout most of human history. It ended in North America on April 19, 1775 with the battles of Lexington and Concord, Massachusetts. Those battles began the American War for Independence. On July 4, 1776, many British colonists officially declared their independence from George III, king of the British Empire, with their Declaration of Independence. The American Revolution ended on September 3, 1783 with the Treaty of Paris. With that, the first foray into freedom and self-governance began on a massive scale.
When the United States of America began, its inhabitants were primarily engaged in relatively simple vocations. They were farmers, craftsmen, merchants, trappers, loggers, sailors, tradesmen, mothers, housewives, teachers, etc. The country’s founders could hardly envision an “Industrial Revolution” commencing one hundred years hence in which many individuals would become fabulously wealthy. They could also hardly envision that those wealthy “industrialists” would conspire with already wealthy individuals from primarily European countries (e.g., royal families, banking magnates, etc.) to subvert what they had established and return them to involuntary servitude.
But that is what has been occurring slowly and incrementally over the past century. And its pace is quickening exponentially today.
Take Action. Share This Information with Others.
In order to retain our freedom and preserve everything that our forebears gave to us, we need to inform as many people as possible about this situation. Please share this website with as many others as you can. Thank you.